Monday, June 14, 2010

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's about damn time I contribute something. SHEESH! For the past 6 months my creative outlet has been hair, hair and more flippin hair. I'm not complaining, I love it, it's just that I haven't had much energy for other creative outlets.

However, last month we had 3 GREAT craft sales in a row and I tried out a few different ideas. I took a crack at sewing and after a few tries, I managed to make a garter! I struggled with the elastic (essssssssh!) as the first 2 garters turned out to be suuuper cute dog collars for Basil (not enough stretch..ooops!) Ahhh well. Here's a photo of the only finished garter, I ran out of steam to make anymore haha. I wish I had enough time to make a few more, but time was not on my side.



the garter rejects/ adorable dog collars haha






MORE LITTLE CRAFTS! These are the left overs from the craft sales last month! Most of the stuff was made while at the craft sales. I love the little whales! hehe!





No comments: