Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dinosaur Eggs For Babies!


I, Heather Bays, am 17 weeks pregnant! That's right, I am almost half way there and soon I will be able to find out the sex of the baby! I am so excited! Either way, my baby will love dinosaurs, just like I do! So, I think I will try to decorate the nursery with handmade/homemade dinosaur themed things! With baby one the mind, I started making baby rattles! My favourite ones are the dinosaur egg baby rattles. I only have one available in my store but I have more in the making that will be different colours!

This rattle was made by hand using soap felting and needle felting techniques. It is an eco-friendly toy made with natural and recycled materials. It is a non toxic rattle made with 100% wool and in the core is a recycled plastic container (such as an old pill bottle or the plastic container from a kinder surprise egg.) The container is holding popcorn kernels which makes the rattle noise when shaken.

Perfect for my baby, your baby and would also make a great gift for a baby shower!
Stay updated on more baby things (and other crafty homemade items) by popping by this blog often, or become a fan of mine on facebook, I always like getting more fans!

No comments: