Friday, June 25, 2010

Baby Rattles (and a Little Reminder...)

So at the moment I have finished 3 adorable baby rattles! The dinosaur egg (in the posting below) and these 2 here!


They're available in my shop, OR...(here's the little reminder) if you're in Winnipeg over the weekend there will be an artisan and craft show in the Chief Pequis Pavillion at Kildonan Park (see map here) on Saturday, June 26th and Sunday June 27th, from 11:00 a.m 'til 7:30 p.m!
I will be there with all my felted goodies along with my photos! So come and spend the day in the park, it's a lovely place for a picnic! I have also made some felted soaps...which are basically soaps with a wool sweater for bathing with...I will post those on here when they are complete...right now they are drying and making my whole place smell yuuuuummmmyyyy!

No comments: