Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sweet Tweet!!

This here is an adorable photo of my niece who just celebrated her 1st birthday!

It's just incredible HOW fast the time goes! I made these purple leg warmers for her and my sister was kind enough to take a picture of her wearing them for me since we live in different cities and I couldn't be there for the big day sadly. She is walking now and even saying a few real words! I am glad she can wear these leg warmers as she walks and runs around since she still falls a lot...practice makes perfect.
If you want a pair of these leg warmers for your baby or toddler, or as a gift for a baby shower of holiday, then come see what's available in one of my TWO online stores! I also do custom orders!
www.heatherbays.artfire.com
or
www.heatherbays.etsy.com

ONE MORE THING!!
I started a Twitter! So far I don't know that much about it, but please come, follow me!! Thanks Folks!
http://twitter.com/HeatherBays

No comments: