Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!!

I know that Halloween JUST ended, but I LOVE the Christmas season and started preparing!! I have needle felted a couple decorations for around your house. Like, the traditional Gingerbread Man...only this time it looks like someone got hold of him and took a tasty bite!

Also, I have needle felted mistletoe's which are just beautiful and elegant. Perfect for scoring those Christmas kisses.


Come to MY ETSY SHOP or MY ARTFIRE SHOP to see what's available!!

I know I have a few followers here at 'i heart arts', but I feel like keeping up with 2 blogs is a little much. So, I think I will stop posting here after the holidays. Please come to my other blog where there's much more then JUST crafts.
http://www.heatherbays.blogspot.com/
We got photos, food and babies over there. Please, won't you follow me there too! Thanks pals!

No comments: